Ukraine Investment & Trade Facilitation Center (ITFC) is an independent non-profit organization serving as an expert platform of highly specialized professionals focusing on investment, trade, and trade-related policy matters offering both international expertise and local insight.
Created in 2014 as a multi-stakeholder initiative, the ITFC's goal is to advance Ukrainian economy through the best international experience for developing and implementing sweeping reforms, export promotion, removing barriers to trade, and addressing sector-specific issues of Ukraine's most promising industries.
The ITCF strives to be a powerful cross-functional taskforce to assist policy makers and businesses to unveil and use the opportunities presented by the existing regional preferential agreements (FTAs) of Ukraine for facilitating export of Ukrainian goods and services and attracting investments into Ukrainian economy. Moreover, we believe that signing of the EU-Ukraine's Association Agreement can be a powerful driver of systemic changes in Ukraine.
IFC experts invest their knowledge and time:
- supporting Ukrainian companies in search of business opportunities in foreign markets
- developing new approaches for the export of Ukrainian goods and services
- promoting the comprehensive implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU
- supporting legislators in drafting laws in key areas that need immediate reform
- supporting the Government in developing and implementing effective trade policy
- providing educational support businesses on international trade