Announcement: Round table Digital Ukraine to be held on April, 29
23 April 2015
Date: April, 29
Time: 3 pm - 6 pm
Place: Ukraine crisis media center, Ukrainian house, (2 Khreshchatyk Street)
Dmytro Shymkiv - Deputy head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine on administrative, social and economic reforms;
Valeriy Fischuk– Regional Manager of interaction with the public sector;
Denis Gursky - Founder at SocialBoost;
Experts, who took an active part in Law drafting.
- Oleksandr Danchenko - Member of Parliament of Ukraine, Chairman of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada on information and communication;
- Olena Minich – Director of the Department of Digital Economy of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Representatives of the following companies: DeNovo, Parkovy, Microsoft, etc.
Key questions to discuss:
- Digital Ukraine Initiative
- Key Features Of Cloud Technologies
- How can Cloud Technologies meet Public Sector Challenges?
- Presentation of the Draft Law of Ukraine "On Amending Certain Laws of Ukraine Regarding Information Processing in Cloud Computing Systems"
- Discussion of the most significant points of the Draft Law of Ukraine "On Amending Certain Laws of Ukraine Regarding Information Processing in Cloud Computing Systems"
Please get acquainted with the detailed program of the event - Digital Ukraine Program.
Registration deadline: 6 pm, April 28, via this form.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!Back to news